Dear Newtimber resident
You are invited to come to the Newtimber Parish Meeting - Annual Meeting on 30 April 2019
It would be lovely to see some new faces.
To be held at Newtimber Place on Tuesday 30th April at 7pm
The parish meeting may by law discuss all parish affairs and pass resolutions on them.
1. Minutes of the last meeting
2. Matters arising not on the agenda
3. Reports by our elected representatives on Mid Sussex and West Sussex councils
4. Financial transactions since the last meeting
5. Report of actions by the clerk and chairman since the last meeting
6. completion of Annual return for 2018 and review of risk assessments and policies
7. Election of Chairperson, Clerk and Deputy Clerk
8.. Cost of dog waste bins
9. Planning applications
10. Report from the Parish Church meetings
11. Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinator update